Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 24~Triad Challenge

Welcome to gratitude.
It is Sunday, a day traditionally destined to be one of rest and community.  If you have ever had the pleasure of cooking for a large group of people you know that it is any thing short of restful. I was visiting with a friend from the Netherlands, talking culture and food. Here in America EVERYTHING is about food. Every occasion, every event is about food. Please note that hospitality is important in every culture, it is just how we go about it that is my fascination. Here we have a snack of cookies, cake, popcorn, candy. In the Netherlands a snack is an apple or a a handful of raisins. I like the thinking of the Dutch.
I am grateful that I live in a world of abundance. My focus today as I travel to community gatherings will be the people. I am so blessed by the light of the beings that I call friends. 
As you go about your day walking, stretching and eating green and purple vegetables enjoy the people.  
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment