Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23~Triad Challenge

Welcome to gratitude.
I am grateful that you are reading this.
We have spent the last three weeks exploring new and different ways of looking at and doing all in an effort to be a a place of gratitude and peace.
I am grateful for the extra steps I have taken in my walk for the far end of the parking lot. What "body" item did you find most challenging?
I am grateful for the new word puzzle game I have on my phone. What "mind" exercise did you find enjoyable?
I am grateful for being able to know Tim Pegram. He died November 22, 2013. His sprit of determination and loyalty will live on in his family and friends.
Life is fleeting and fragile. Make amends and repairs where needed. Vow to harm no more.
Namaste       

No comments:

Post a Comment